Thought leadership that delivers business impact
High-quality thought leadership content is a key element of business to business PR – allowing you to build trust and credibility with hard to reach audiences, at the highest level. Our senior team has an unparalleled track record of success in the UK and internationally.
Good thought leadership is not about selling product – it’s about showcasing your company’s knowledge and expertise, helping your customers to solve their problems. But how do you create content that will cut through the noise and engage your target audience? And how do you differentiate yourself from your competitors?
Our senior team works with clients large and small, in the UK and overseas, to deliver thought leadership content. We are particularly skilled at working with engineering, technology and manufacturing businesses who need to reach niche and often senior audiences with complex messages.
• Identify the topics that support clients’ commercial objectives and matter to their customers (our IC/PC tool can supercharge this process)
• Create authoritative content in the right format for the target audience (e.g. white papers, opinion pieces for trade media, visually-led LinkedIn posts)
• Make it easy – we use our sector knowledge and journalistic skills to create content from scratch, by interviewing your experts, analyzing your research or conducting our own. No hand-holding required.
• Our white paper campaign for global surveillance technology provider Synectics increased website traffic (new visitors accounted for 70% of website traffic) and one paper delivered the highest click-to-open rate of any direct mail the company had ever issued. The content is evergreen and has been referenced by customers placing orders months after first publication.
• In its first nine months, our e-newsletter campaign for global surface preparation company Wheelabrator delivered 18 direct sales leads for large equipment investments or engineering projects.
• Our thought leadership programme for UK healthcare software provider EMIS Group enables the company to lead industry debate on key topics such as interoperability. Articles are published in high-value outlets such as the NHS Confederation website (blog made top 10 most-read articles of 2017).
“The white paper series met all our objectives… and provided us with a resource we are still finding new ways to use – from sales collateral to investor relations. It's been a great value campaign that has opened up even greater potential.”Fiona Berry, Synectics Marketing Manager