As our client portfolio continues to grow, we’re looking for two experienced recruits to join IC’s award-winning team in Manchester.
It’s an exciting time for the agency and we’re looking for ambitious individuals with excellent writing skills and a strategic mindset to join us.
Our team includes former journalists, seasoned comms professionals and sector specialists. We all have a unique background, but what runs throughout the team is an ability to immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds and create campaigns that resonate with their audiences.
Covering a mix of high-level B2B and B2C communications, our specialisms include healthcare, technology, manufacturing, engineering, professional services and education.
Our senior consultants need:
- 5-10+ years’ PR, journalism or other high-level writing experience – business & industry or health & social care experience are an advantage for our latest roles (but not essential)
- Excellent writing skills – with the ability to flex your style for different audiences
- Big thinking – strategic and creative to help solve our clients’ biggest challenges
- Story telling – know what journalists/audiences want and how to deliver it
- Good under pressure – thrive in a fast-paced environment and be calm in a crisis
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, profit share scheme, a choice of MAC or windows laptop, ongoing training, career progression opportunities, flexible working and the option to work from home once a week (not forgetting the ready supply of fruit and snacks at our city centre HQ!).
If you can bring something special to IC, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for a role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in 100 words why you’d like to join us.