Do you want to tell the big stories? Stories that affect our lives, health and world?
In 2020, our healthcare team was at the heart of the NHS’ PR response to Covid-19 – telling the story of the overnight switch to virtual primary care and the important role of data and research in fighting the pandemic.
We’re now looking for an experienced healthcare technology or healthcare writer/comms consultant to join us and help to shape the future of this rewarding area of work.
- Work with leading UK/global health tech companies who are transforming the future of healthcare – and are making a difference on the frontline every day
- Interview frontline clinicians and service providers who are embracing technology to improve patient care and save lives
- Liaise with specialist, national and international media on key policy issues
- Progress your career – opportunity to become the driving force behind our healthcare offering
What we’re looking for
We’re open-minded about your background but key requirements include:
- At least seven years’ experience in journalism or communications (marketing, PR, brand)
- Excellent writing skills and an understanding of multimedia storytelling
- A good understanding of the UK health and social care landscape
- Interest or experience in writing about technology in a healthcare context
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients and clinicians alike, from CEOs to consultants
We’re a friendly and supportive team of high-powered senior communications consultants with a flexible working culture and a great benefits package.
We were ahead of the curve with home-working, and post-pandemic will be adopting a ‘work where you want’ home/office working model with a beautiful new office in Manchester city centre on offer for those looking for a break from Zoom.