It’s a topic that everyone at Intelligent Conversation is passionate about – and next week Managing Director Libby Howard will be speaking at a CIPR seminar on best practice in the field.
Libby will be joined by Smoking Gun PR co-founder and MD Rick Guttridge, and measurement expert Steph Bridgeman for the event – to be held at the University of Central Lancashire on Wednesday 30 September.
With a firm focus on practical advice, the seminar will cover:
- Why PR must stand up and be counted – or lose budget and influence
- How measurement can give you a competitive edge when pitching for, briefing with and retaining clients
- How measurement can help to win awards
- How to embed measurement techniques across the organisation, both agency and client side
- How to do measurement on a limited budget
“Demonstrating the business value of PR is a subject close to my heart,” said Libby.
“I am looking forward to the opportunity to share some of the work we have done to show clients a return on investment, and to inspiring others to do more in this important area.”
Measurement month is an initiative from AMEC – the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication. To find out about other events, visit www.amec.org