Intelligent Conversation was officially recognised as an outstanding North West PR consultancy at the prestigious CIPR North West PRide Awards last night.
Picking up our first awards under our new brand name, the agency won the silver award for Outstanding Consultancy – the most hotly anticipated category on the night. The award is open to consultancies with a turnover of more than £500,000 who demonstrate outstanding performance across all areas of their business – from client services and financial success to training and development of staff.
A very special community campaign
We also won a coveted gold award for best community relations campaign. This was a very special campaign for the agency, in which we worked alongside our client Home Instead Senior Care to shape and launch a brand new charity – the Home Instead Senior Care Bring Joy Foundation.
Designed to help tackle loneliness and to put some fun back into older people’s lives, the charity funds small projects that can make a big difference. From seaside visits to tea dances, it has already impacted the lives of hundreds of older people.
The judges said: “Intelligent Conversation helped shape the vision for the charity and developed a clear community engagement plan which stemmed from research identifying the campaign’s principal theme.
Through events, real-life stories, social media and media relations, encouraging applications from all organisations that work to benefit older people, the campaign directly impacted the lives of 290 older people across three communities, made a real difference and enhanced quality of lives.”
Intelligent Conversation Managing Director Libby Howard said: “We are thrilled to win two such important awards in our first few months as Intelligent Conversation.
“It is particularly exciting to have won the silver award for Outstanding PR Consultancy – clear proof that our six-year-old business is a key player on the North West PR scene.”
Intelligent Conversation was shortlisted in five categories:
- Outstanding public relations consultancy – recognising the continuing growth and success of the business, which is now in its seventh year
- Healthcare campaign – for the launch of caring tech company assistage – a campaign that delivered sales leads and media profile
- STEM campaign – a joint entry with our client Wheelabrator for an innovative programme of global B2B communications to a specialist audience
- Community relations campaign – for the launch of the Home Instead Senior Care Bring Joy Foundation, a new charity putting the fun back into the lives of older people
- Low budget campaign – for the launch of assistage
Photograph: Mark Waugh