Continuing our proud history of award successes, we are delighted to announce that Intelligent Conversation has once again been recognised as one of the top agencies in the North West.
Last Thursday, we won the prestigious Outstanding Consultancy of the Year Silver award in the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Pride awards – widely regarded as the PR ‘Oscars’ for our region.
A proud track record
It continues an impressive run of success for our seven-year-old business, which now has four ‘Outstanding’ awards under its belt from the CIPR:
- 2011: Outstanding small consultancy NW (Silver)
- 2012: Outstanding small consultancy – national winner
- 2015: Outstanding consultancy NW (Silver)
- 2016: Outstanding consultancy NW (Silver)
A new kind of agency
We are proud to have trailblazed a new kind of PR agency – one based on a senior team model and without the hierarchical structure traditionally seen in the industry. It means greater job satisfaction for our team and a higher quality of work for our clients.
IC was also shortlisted in two campaign categories at last week’s awards:
- Consumer Relations Campaign; a joint entry with our client United Utilities for the What not to Flush behaviour change campaign. This highly creative campaign used multiple channels – from vlogger outreach to schools workshops – to deliver a measurable intention to change behaviour among the target audiences.
- Best Use of Digital; a joint entry with our client Synectics for a strategic, content-led campaign that delivered the company’s most successful direct email campaign ever.